TechSoup is Awarding $13K to Great Storymakers
Our friends at TechSoup are hosting the Storymakers 2014, a campaign to help nonprofits, libraries and charities tell amazing stories about the work they do, and share their message with the world.
Starting August 26 through September 26, participants can submit any of the following digital stories to be in the running for $13,000 in cash prizes:
- Best story promoting youth engagement in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math – $5,000
- Best story overall – $5,000
- Best super-short story on Instagram, or Vine – $1,000
- Best newbie story – $1,000
- Audience choice – $1,000
Submissions open August 26, 2014! Other important dates include:
- Judging Begins – October 1, 2014
- Gala Event – October 29, 2014
Visit their website to find out more about live webinars and workshops hosted during Storymakers 2014, which are designed to help social good organizations create and share better stories.