We’re Hiring! Let Us Know if You Put the “Pro” in Project Coordinator.
We’re growing leaps and bounds. So many web projects, so many new client faces, and so many deliverables. We need a project management pro. If that’s you (or you know someone who is) get in touch with us and throw your hat in the ring.
See3 is seeking a driven, passionate, and polished Project Coordinator to assist with ongoing web projects and marketing initiatives. Someone who loves to manage web projects with an interest in marketing would be the perfect fit!
The coordinator will primarily assist in the delivery and support of web projects. So that means that this person will coordinate activities related to delivery of new web projects, prepare materials for review, field and respond to ad-hoc requests from clients, and analyze options for technical solutions.
The coordinator will also manage daily tasks around positioning the company in the nonprofit client community and help to implement the company’s long range marketing plan. The coordinator will be responsible for drafting newsletters, refreshing the website, blog and other online media content, coordinating conferences and conventions, assisting our CEO with presentations, and helping to coordinate logistics around agency initiatives including the DoGooder nonprofit video awards.
Successful candidates must be organized, professionally-minded, possess an aptitude for understanding and using web technologies, constantly curious about marketing, media, the web and above all, enthusiastic about helping nonprofit organizations and social causes succeed.
• Ability to demonstrate high degree of fluency with web technology concepts and tools.
• 1-3 years of experience in an organizational communications role. Marketing, media, PR, or advertising agency experience is a plus, as is nonprofit communications experience.
• 1-3 years of experience coordinating the delivery and support of web-based initiatives preferred.
• Proven leadership in a project management setting.
• Proficiency with MS office tools.
• Proven ability to write creatively for a professional audience – writing samples are a must.
• Web Analytics, Social Media, SEO/SEM marketing experience preferred but not necessary.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Our team of committed and passionate experts comes from a diverse array of every imaginable professional background. We are bound together by our determination to bring best-in-class marketing and media to the nonprofit world.
We work hard, have fun, and believe in what we do.
To apply, please submit your resume attached as a PDF via email to [email protected] with your cover letter in the body text and your name before “Project Coordinator” in the subject line.